Click on the ‘+’ to read the Ts & Cs below.
1. This offer is available at all participating Krispy Kreme stores from the 4th of November until the 1st of December 2019.
2. This offer is not available at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts-On-The-Go cabinets.
3. This offer is valid when purchasing from our affiliated partners, such as Uber Eats or Mr D.
4. The offer cannot be ordered through the Krispy Kreme website.
5. This offer is only valid while stocks last.
6. Neither Krispy Kreme South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this and/or participant in the offered promotion.
7. The offer is open to all residents within South Africa. Except the employees of Krispy Kreme South Africa (Pty) Ltd and the respective advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
8. All customers accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
9. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or suspend this offer in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the marketing division is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. This offer is in no way affiliated or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.
1. This offer is available at all participating Krispy Kreme stores from the 8th of July 2019.
2. This offer is not available at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts-On-The-Go cabinets in selected Engen garages and Pick ‘n Pay stores.
3. This offer is valid when purchasing from our affiliated partners, such as UberEats or MrD.
4. The offer can be ordered through the Krispy Kreme website.
5. Neither Krispy Kreme South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this and/or participant in the offered promotion.
6. The offer is open to all residents within South Africa. Except the employees of Krispy Kreme South Africa (Pty) Ltd and the respective advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
7. All customers accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
8. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or suspend this offer in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the marketing division is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. This offer is in no way affiliated or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.
1. This promotion is valid every Monday each week and is valid at all Krispy Kreme stores for in-store purchases ONLY. Starting the 4th March
2. This promotion states that:
a. On every Monday each week, you will be able to purchase any small cappuccino for R9.90.
b. This offer is only valid in-store, not online and is not affiliated with our partners; Mr. Delivery and / or UberEats.
3. Neither Krispy Kreme South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this and/or participant in the offered promotion.
4. This promotion is not applicable for participation other than by purchasing directly from a Krispy Kreme store.
5. The promotion is open to all residents within South Africa. Except the employees of Krispy Kreme South Africa (Pty) Ltd and the respective advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
6. By entering the promotion, all customers accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
7. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the marketing division is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. This promotion is in no way affiliated or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.
9. This offer is only valid while stocks last.
1. This redemption is only valid using the KK app. In-store redemptions will require you to redeem your birthday promo via the app only. You will not be able to redeem your birthday promo based on the SMS.
2. This redemption states that upon your birthday, buy any dozen and receive a dozen OGs on us! Offer valid 30 days from your birth date ONLY. Only one voucher is issued per user birthdate.
i) Show your driver’s license, new RSA ID card, Green ID book or SA passport to the cashier. NO other form of ID will be accepted. Under 18’s need to bring a hard copy of their birth certificate and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who needs to also comply with ID requirements as per the Ts & Cs.
ii) Ask the cashier to ring up the offer.
iii) Click to Earn and Redeem.
iv) Earn Loyalty.
v) Your camera will open.
vi) Scan the code which will auto-redeem your offer and / or deal.
vii) Proceed to checkout.
3. This offer is available for one person only. Krispy Kreme employees will request ID to authorise this redemption.
4. This offer cannot be transferred to another party and is not refundable for cash.
5. The redemption is only available at all Krispy Kreme stores in South Africa. Excluding our Doughnuts-On-The-Go outlets such as; Engen garages and Pick ‘n Pay stores.
5a. Only while stocks last.
6. Neither Krispy Kreme South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an user of this and/or participant in the offered redemption.
7. The redemption is open to all residents within South Africa. Except the employees of Krispy Kreme South Africa (Pty) Ltd and the respective advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
8. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or suspend this redemption in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the marketing division is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By participating in the redemption, all customers accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions
10. One ID number and one cell phone number per person is accepted.
11. The offer is only valid for 30 days from the date issued. Customers need to download the app at least 48hrs before their birthday in order to qualify for the birthday voucher.
12. The purpose of the app is to reward and update actively transacting app users.
13. Only persons 12 years and older qualify for the app rewards.
1. This redemption is only valid using the Krispy Kreme app.
2. This redemption states that if you download the Krispy Kreme app, you will receive ONE complimentary regular sized cappuccino, which you can redeem on your next visit, valid for ONE person ONLY.
3. This offer cannot be transferred to another party and is not refundable for cash.
4. The redemption is only available at all Krispy Kreme stores in South Africa.
4a. Only while stocks last.
5. Neither Krispy Kreme South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an user of this and/or participant in the offered redemption.
6. The redemption is open to all residents within South Africa. Except the employees of Krispy Kreme South Africa (Pty) Ltd and the respective advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
7. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or suspend this redemption in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the marketing division is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By participating in this redemption, all customers accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
9. One ID number and one cell phone number per person is accepted.
1. #KKOG refers to the person who interacts with Krispy Kreme on social media (likes, comments, tags, shares, mentions) the most in a month.
2. Anybody who interacts with Krispy Kreme on social media will be entered into the competition.
3. #KKOGs are selected using analytics software.
4. One #KKOG will be selected from each social media platform – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
5. In the event that one person interacts the most across more than one platform, they will be the #KKOGs for each platform and be rewarded with a double prize.
6. #KKOGs are selected once a month, in the first week of the month.
7. #KKOGs hold the title of #KKOGs until the next set of #KKOGs are selected at the start of the following month.
8. The prize for being named a #KKOGs is one dozen (12) Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts.
9. #KKOGs will be sent a wi-code to redeem their prize of one dozen (12)
10. Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts at a Krispy Kreme store.
11. #KKOGs may only be selected from the provinces in which Krispy Kreme stores are located – Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal.
12.The promotion is open to all residents within Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal. Except the employees of Krispy Kreme South Africa (Pty) Ltd and the respective advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
13. Neither Krispy Kreme South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this and/or participant in the offered promotion.
14. By entering the competition, all customers accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
15. Krispy Kreme reserves the right to terminate or suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the marketing division is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. This promotion is in no way affiliated or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.
The prize of a dozen Original Glazed doughnuts will be transferred via wi-code. The wi-code is valid for 30 days from the date it is received. The prize is not transferrable.
Comments must be meaningful and purposeful – Quality over quantity
Shares are vital and help to broaden our message
Likes are important but not critical
In store visits and shots create new dimension and encourage foot traffic
Videos are High Priority as we are moving towards visual content
Merchandise shots assist in building the Krispy Kreme community and adopting the Krispy Kreme lifestyle
A combination of the metrics outlined in the criteria will help you stand a better chance of winning
17. Fake pages will not be deemed as relevant entries and will not be considered as an entry into the competition.
Effective date: July 03, 2018
Krispy Kreme (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website and the Krispy Kreme mobile application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Krispy Kreme uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside South Africa and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to South Africa and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Krispy Kreme may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of Krispy Kreme
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The purpose of the app is to reward and update actively transacting app users.
Only persons 12 years and older qualify for the app rewards.
By email: email@example.com
Legal Notice from Krispy Kreme South Africa
All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animation, videos and their arrangement on Krispy Kreme South Africa websites are protected by copyright and other laws. The content of these websites may not be copied, published, changed or made available to third parties for commercial use. Some Krispy Kreme websites also contain images that are protected by third-party copyright
Trademark and license rights
Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks on Krispy Kreme South Africa websites are registered trademarks. This applies in particular to Krispy Kreme South Africa marks, nameplates, company logos and emblems. The marks and design elements used in our websites are the intellectual property of Krispy Kreme.
Intellectual property contained in the Krispy Kreme websites, such as patents, brands and copyrights, is protected. This website grants no license for the use of intellectual property of Krispy Kreme South Africa or third parties.
This website was made with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, the correctness and accuracy of the information it contains cannot be guaranteed. No liability is assumed for damages arising directly or indirectly through the use of this website, except where such damage is due to intent or gross negligence by Krispy Kreme South Africa.
Pictures displayed on the website are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the original product.
Krispy Kreme South Africa reserves the right to accept or decline any purchases online for whatever reason.
All deliveries will be made by Krispy Kreme South Africa.
Please note that orders will only be shipped for delivery 48 hours after an order is placed and payment is received.
Deliveries may take place between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM, or 12:00 PM and 17:00 PM, dependant on customer’s choice.
At this stage deliveries can only be made in selected urban areas of Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal. Krispy Kreme reserves the right to change delivery areas at any time and/or on a case-by-case basis.
In the event of a delivery failing to be made or if delivery is made impossible by factors outside of Krispy Kreme South Africa’s control, a representative from Krispy Kreme South Africa will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements.
In order to earn loyalty points, you need to use the Krispy Kreme app when making a purchase.
In order to spend the loyalty points you have earned, you need to use the Krispy Kreme app. You can either spend all your loyalty points or part-loyalty points and part-cash. Loyalty points for Krispy Kreme SA can only be earned by means of scanning the QR code generated by the point of sale system in a Krispy Kreme South Africa store. Users are not able to earn points when purchasing Krispy Kreme doughnuts from stocked Total, Engen, Pick ‘n Pay or any other dealer that is not a Krispy Kreme SA store.
KRISPY KREME SOUTH AFRICA WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Upon accessing the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to its use, the information contained on the Website and to the facilities and services provided by it.
- Accordingly, please take the time to read through these terms and conditions before continuing to use the Website. If you do not agree to obey these terms and conditions you must stop using the Website immediately.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of the Website after changes are posted on-line shall constitute acceptance of the changes in and to the terms and conditions.
- In these terms and conditions:-
- “product/s” means the goods advertised, sold and delivered by us to our customers;
- “we”/”us”/”our” means Krispy Kreme South Africa, a private company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa with limited liability, and our associated companies (where applicable);
- “Website” means this website; and
- “you”/”your” means the user of the Website including users who has registered with us and where applicable, advertisers.
- IMPORTANCE NOTICE
- These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act 2008 (the “CPA”).
- These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause which-
- may limit the risk or liability of Krispy Kreme South Africa or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
- may compel the user to indemnify Krispy Kreme South Africa or a third party; and/or
- serve as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
- Your attention is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Krispy Kreme South Africa to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions by continuing to use the App.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit, void any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or Krispy Kreme in terms of the CPA.
- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice.
- From time to time, we may restrict your access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
- We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You agree that you will only use, reproduce and print material comprising the results of searches conducted on the Website for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- In particular, you may not use the contact details provided to contact us other than in connection with a genuine enquiry relating to the purchase by you of our product/s.
- The Website content and information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from such inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- The content of and information appearing on the Website may be altered, amended or updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We will not be held to any previously existing representations, terms, conditions or other information subsequently altered on the Website. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information and content on the Website up to date nor do we accept any liability for any failure to do so.
- The information appearing on the Website is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should not rely on any such information or content to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
- Through the Website, we present advertorial content and information. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such content and/or information.
- We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, expressed or implied, as to:-
- the completeness or accuracy of information or any advice that may contained on the Website or any website to which it is linked;
- the content of the advertisements for product/s appearing on the Website, including but not limited to, quality, authenticity of any photographs, compliance with description or fitness for purpose of any such product/s;
- the completeness of the results of any search conducted on the Website or that the product/s revealed by such search are the only product/s on our database which might meet the requirements of your search.
- CONTRACTUAL ISSUES
- We will not be bound to any allegations from you that a contract or legally binding arrangement has been entered into between you and us arising from communications addressed to us on the Website.
- We reserve the right to insist upon written contracts as and when we deem appropriate within our discretion.
- As such, any information contained on the Website cannot be regarded by you as an offer capable of acceptance resulting in a legally binding contract.
- The information and material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, our employees, agents, representatives, contractors and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever incurred by you in connection with:-
- our failure to fulfill any of our obligations in terms hereof;
- the Website or resulting from the use, the inability to use, the Website;
- the search results obtained from the Website; and
- any websites linked to the Website and any material posted on it.
- We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the access to and use of the Website, whether they are statutory or otherwise, as far as is possible by law.
- We will need to carry out routine maintenance and servicing of our servers and equipment from time to time. While we will seek to keep disruption to a minimum, we cannot guarantee that the Website will be continuously available on-line. We therefore provide the Website on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We make no warranty that the Website (or websites which are linked to the Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate virus checking software.
- We are not liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property including trade marks, names and logos, whether registered or not, embodied in the Website content, are the proprietary marks of us.
- Marks identifying third parties are owned or licensed by those third parties or their associated companies. Nothing in these terms and conditions in any way confers on you any license or right under any trade marks, names or logos.
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of the Website and the photographs of any vehicles displayed on the Website from time to time and all rights in our database of product/s, are owned and/or controlled by us.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any of the contents of the Website or authorise any person, or procure any other person to do so.
- In particular, you may not cache any of the contents for access by third parties nor mirror or frame any of the content of the Website nor incorporate it into another website, or authorise or procure any other person to do so, without our express written permission.
- Any intellectual property embodied in the information provided by us and utilised on the Website is hereby assigned to us.
- LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The App may contain links or references to other websites (“Third Party Websites”) which are outside of our control including those of advertisers. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to those Third Party Websites and we are not responsible for the practises and/or privacy policies of those Third Party Website or the “cookies” that those sites may use.
- Notwithstanding the fact that the App may refer to or provide links to the Third Party Websites, your use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such Third Party Websites or your reliance on any information contained thereon.
- LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
- You may establish a hypertext link to the home page of the Website, but not otherwise without our written consent, provided no implied endorsement or sponsorship of you is created thereby.
- We reserve the right to institute criminal proceedings against you should you attempt to maliciously utilise the Website by gaining unauthorised access to any page on the Website or by delivering or attempting to deliver any unauthorised or harmful code to the Website.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes made, as they are biding on you.
- Some provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Website.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa will apply in respect of any legal issue or litigation arising directly or indirectly from these terms and conditions; the use or inability to use the Website and or information contained on the Website.
- In order to earn loyalty points, you need to use the Krispy Kreme app when making a purchase.
- In order to spend the loyalty points you have earned, you need to use the Krispy Kreme app. You can either spend all your loyalty points or part-loyalty points and part-cash. Loyalty points for Krispy Kreme SA can only be earned by means of scanning the QR code generated by the point of sale system in a Krispy Kreme South Africa store. Users are not able to earn points when purchasing Krispy Kreme doughnuts from stocked Total, Engen, Pick ‘n Pay or any other dealer that is not a Krispy Kreme SA store.
- We reserve the right to remove comments, posts or any content that creates an unfavourable environment on any of our our social media and digital platforms.
- By using or accessing the Website, you agree to communicate with us in electronic and/or telephonic format.
- Accordingly, you accept any risks, which may feasibly arise from electronic communications, and furthermore that inasmuch as communications may require to be “written” between you and us, these electronic communications suffice for that purpose.
- FORCE MAJEURE EVENTS
- As between you and us, you and any courier, or you and any restaurant, no party will be liable to any other party for any delay or failure in performing its obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions due to an event beyond its control, including but not limited to, an act of God, fire, flood, earthquake or war.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and us, any restaurant or any courier, and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the App will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute arising between you and us, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Gauteng Local Division, Johannesburg) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court. Nothing in this clause or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.
- We hereby select Unit No. 2 Rutland Mews, Corner Main & Keymer Roads, Eastleigh, Edenvale (with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org which copy must be given in order for notice to be validly given) as its address for the service of all formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and Conditions (“Legal Address”). We may change this address from time to time by updating these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby select the email address provided upon registration of the App as its address for the service of all formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Notices must be sent either by hand, prepaid registered post or email and must be in English. All notices sent-
- by hand will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery;
- by prepaid registered post, will be deemed to have been received 10 days after the date of posting; and
- by email before 16:30 on a business day will be deemed to have been received, on the date of successful transmission of the email. All emails sent after 16:30 or on a day which is not a business day will be deemed to have been received on the following business day, unless the contrary is proved.
- For the purposes of Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002, our information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product/s descriptions and other Terms and Conditions contained on the app:-
- full name: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts SA (Pty) Ltd
- main Business: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts SA (Pty) Ltd
- physical address for receipt of legal service (Also postal and street address): Unit No. 2 Rutland Mews, Corner Main & Keymer Roads, Eastleigh, Edenvale, 1609
- office Bearers: Erin Kriel, Brand Manager
- phone number: 011 452 8770
- official email address: email@example.com
- PAIA: The manual published in Terms of Section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2000 may be downloaded from here.
PART 2 – ORDERS AND SALES
- HOW IT WORKS
- You may order Krispy Kreme South Africa product/s (“product/s”) via the website. At the time of ordering, you are required to indicate your address and then you will be given a selection of the closest Krispy Kreme South Africa store which falls within the prescribed area surrounding your address.
- When you have ordered using the website, you may be given the choice of receiving the product/s by means of courier, which delivery services shall be carried out by Krispy Kreme South Africa or its nominee (“Courier”), or by means of self-collection by you or your nominee from the relevant Krispy Kreme South Africa store (“self-collection”).
- We may at any time suspend or terminate the availability of a product/s, in our sole discretion.
- SALES AND AVAILABILTY OF PRODUCT/S
- The placing of an order will happen when payment is made by credit card, or when payment by cash is confirmed. Whether or not Krispy Kreme South Africa accepts an order depends are various factors, including but not limited to the availability of the product/s, capacity for Courier, correctness of the information relating to the product/s (such as price) and receipt of payment or payment authorization (if applicable) by Krispy Kreme South Africa for the product/s.
- Krispy Kreme South Africa will indicate the acceptance of your order by way or sms or email (“Acceptance Notice”), and only at that point will agreements of sale (the “sale”) come into effect between you and if applicable Krispy Kreme South Africa in respect of the Courier services.
- Krispy Kreme South Africa will indicate the rejection of your order by cancelling it, notifying you thereof and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for and amount already paid.
- Prior to the product/s being delivered to your nominated address or you being collected that the product/s is ready for collection (as applicable), we may reject an order or cancel a sale at any time due to:-
- Krispy Kreme South Africa being unable to fulfil the order;
- Courier services not being readily available (if applicable); and/or
- Any other reason in our sole discretion.
- Should you wish to retract your order, you should contact Krispy Kreme South Africa via telephone immediately, and we will use reasonable endeavors to effect such retraction. You will not be able to retract your order via the website, or after an Acceptance Notice has been generated. You will not be able to change your order after placing it, but may be able to retract it (subject to the above), and place a new one.
- Placing product/s in your shopping basket on the website without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for the product/s, and as such, product/s may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available to the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold us liable if such product/s is not available or is not available at a particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of product/s, when product/s are no longer available after you have placed an order, we will notify you thereof and reject your order or cancel the sale, in which event you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such order.
- You also acknowledge that the pricing of product/s may change at any time without notice to you, but no price change will affect the product/s ordered in respect of which you have received an Acceptance Notice, except in the case of an obvious pricing error. In the event of an obvious pricing error, we may reject your order or cancel the sale at any time and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such order.
- We cannot and do not guarantee that the product/s will be free of allergens and we disclaim any liability relating to any ingredients or allergens contained in the product/s.
- Krispy Kreme South Africa will receive payment of all order charges.
- Payment for your order can be made in the following ways:-
- Credit Card:- payment by credit card may only be made when an order is placed via the website. Where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorize and/or verify the validity of payment. You will be redirected to the secure site of our payment gateway, which is not owned by Krispy Kreme South Africa or under our control, and for which you acknowledge Krispy Kreme South Africa is not responsible in law. Such payment gateway is however committed to upholding strict security standards, and at no stage will Krispy Kreme South Africa store your credit card details. We are entitled to withhold processing the order until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorization is obtained by is for the amounts. If we do not receive authorization, your order for the product/s will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorized to use the credit card supplied for purpose of paying the order charges. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the order charges; and
- Cash on delivery:- cash payment may only be made to Krispy Kreme South Africa or our nominee upon receipt of the product/s be means of Courier, whether the order was placed on the website. By selecting this option, you undertake to ensure you have sufficient cash on hand at the time of delivery to cover the order charges.
- DELIEVERY OF THE PRODUCT/S
- If you order product/s for Courier by Krispy Kreme South Africa or its nominee:-
- you are required to indicate the physical address to which the product/s should be delivered (“delivery address”);
- you are not allowed to change the delivery address after submitting your order; and
- you will only be allowed to order product/s from Krispy Kreme South Africa stores within your prescribed delivery address.
- If you order product/s for self-collection:-
- you should indicate a physical address, in order for us to provide you with a selection of stores in such area; and
- you will only be allowed to order product/s from such stores.
- Where you have requested the product/s to be delivered to you by way of Courier and you have received an Acceptance Notice:-
- the Courier will endeavor to deliver the product/s to you 48 hours after your order has been placed and payment has been received, however, delivery times are not guaranteed and may be adjusted by us in our reasonable discretion. Events outside of the Courier’s control such as traffic, inclement weather conditions in relation to your order may result in a delay of the delivery of the product/s, but the Courier will continue with its efforts to deliver the product/s to you as soon as possible in the circumstances; and
- our obligation to deliver the product/s is fulfilled when the Courier delivered the product/s to the delivery address. The Courier arrives at the Delivery Address and you fail to open the door or respond to its telephone calls within 10 Minutes, the Courier may leave the premises, taking the product/s with it, and you will remain liable for payment of all order charges. If you are not able to be present at the Delivery Address to accept delivery of the product/s, it is your responsibility to arrange for someone else to accept the delivery at such address and pay for the order on your behalf if payment has not yet been made. Krispy Kreme South Arica is not responsible for any loss or unauthorized consumption of product/s, after the Courier has delivered the product/s to the Delivery Address.
- Where you have ordered Product/s for Self-Collection from us and you have received an Acceptance Notice:-
- you or your nominee should display a copy of the Acceptance Notice to us upon collection of the product/s; and
- if you or your nominee fails to collect the product/s or respond to Krispy Kreme South Africa’s telephone calls, within 60 Minutes after the estimated collection time, we may dispose of the product/s in any manner which it deems fit and you will remain liable for payment of the product/s.
We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect or inform you of the product/s description, availability, purchase price, Courier services charges. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to an order or Sale based on any error, the rejection of an order or the cancellation of a Sale, save to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please let us know by telephone or email as soon as possible if there is a problem with your product/s quality and/or temperature, if you receive the wrong product/s or if you receive product/s which is not as described on the website.
- This policy explains how we obtain, use and disclose your personal information, as is required by the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (“PPI”).
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and to ensure that your personal information is collected and used properly, lawfully and transparently.
- This policy sets out:
- what information we collect (clause 2);
- how we use your information (clause 3);
- our aim to provide ongoing supply of our product/s to you (clause 4);
- to whom we disclose your information (clause 5);
- how we safeguard your information (clause 6);
- your rights to access and correction of information (clauses 7 & 8); and
- changes to this policy (clause 9).
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect and process your personal information mainly to provide you with access to our product/s, to help us improve our offerings to you and for certain other purposes explained below.
- The type of information we collect will depend on the purpose for which it is collected and used. We will only collect information that we need for that purpose.
- We collect information directly from you where you provide us with your personal details, for example when you purchase a product/s from us or when you submit either your details or enquiries to us or contact us.
- Where possible, we will inform you what information you are required to provide to us and what information is optional.
- We also collect information about you from other sources as explained below.
- With your consent, we may also supplement the information that you provide to us with information we receive from other companies in the Toshiba group of companies in order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with us.
- Website usage information is collected using “cookies” which allows us to collect standard internet visitor usage information.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected or agreed with you, for example:-
- to provide our product/s to you, to carry out the transaction you requested and to maintain our relationship;
- for operational purposes;
- for the detection and prevention of fraud, crime, or other malpractice;
- for debt tracing or debt recovery;
- to conduct market or customer satisfaction research or for statistical analysis;
- for audit and record keeping purposes; and
- in connection with legal proceedings.
- We will also use your personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or industry codes to which we subscribe or which apply to us, or when it is otherwise allowed by law (for example to protect our interests).
- ONGOING SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS
- Given our aim to provide you with an ongoing supply of product/s, we would like to use your information to keep you informed about other product/s which may be of particular interest to you.
- Please opt out if you do not want to receive such product/s information. You may opt out at any time if you don’t want to receive any further communications of this nature.
- You may also give and withdraw consent and tell us what your communication preferences are by contacting us at the numbers/addresses provided.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to our service or product/s providers who are involved in the delivery of product/s or services to you. We have agreements in place to ensure that they comply with these privacy terms.
- We may share your personal information with, and obtain information about you from:-
- third parties for the purposes listed above, for example credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, law enforcement agencies;
- other suppliers of similar product/s to prevent fraudulent claims;
- other companies in the Toshiba group of companies when we believe it will enhance the product/s we can offer to you, but only where you have not objected to such sharing;
- other third parties from whom you have chosen to receive marketing information.
- We may also disclose your information:
- where we have a duty or a right to disclose in terms of law or industry codes; and/or
- where we believe it is necessary to protect our rights.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- We are legally obliged to provide adequate protection for the personal information we hold and to stop unauthorised access and use of personal information.
- We will, on an ongoing basis, continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your personal information is secure.
- Our security policies and procedures cover:-
- physical security;
- computer and network security;
- access to personal information;
- secure communications;
- security in contracting out activities or functions;
- retention and disposal of information;
- acceptable usage of personal information;
- governance and regulatory issues;
- monitoring access and usage of private information;
- investigating and reacting to security incidents.
- When we contract with third parties, we impose appropriate security, privacy and confidentiality obligations on them to ensure that personal information that we remain responsible for, is kept secure.
- We may need to transfer your personal information to another country for processing or storage. We will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your personal information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as we are obliged to.
- YOUR RIGHTS: ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply contact us at the numbers/addresses listed on our Website and specify what information you would like. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing details of your personal information.
- Please note that any such access request may be subject to a payment of a legally allowable fee.
- CORRECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You have the right to ask us to update, correct or delete your personal information. You may do this by contacting us at the numbers/addresses listed on our website.
- We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before making changes to personal information we may hold about you.
- We would appreciate it if you would keep your personal information accurate. Please update your information whenever your details change.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- Please note that we may amend this policy from time to time. Please check this Website periodically to inform yourself of any changes.
- If you have questions about this policy or believe that we have not adhered to it, or need further information about our privacy practices or wish to give or withdraw consent, exercise preferences or access or correct your personal information, please contact us at the numbers/addresses listed on our Website.