1. This redemption is only valid using the Krispy Kreme app.
2. This redemption states that upon your birthday, you will receive one dozen Original Glazed doughnuts from Krispy Kreme.
3. This offer is available for one person only and must be used within 30 days. Krispy Kreme employees may request ID to authorise this redemption.
4. This offer cannot be transferred to another party and is not refundable for cash.
5. The redemption is only available at all Krispy Kreme stores in South Africa.
5a. Only while stocks last.
6. Neither Krispy Kreme South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an user of this and/or participant in the offered redemption.
7. The redemption is open to all residents within South Africa. Except the employees of Krispy Kreme South Africa (Pty) Ltd and the respective advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
8. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or suspend this redemption in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the marketing division is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By participating in the redemption, all customers accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions
1. This redemption is only valid using the Krispy Kreme app.
2. This redemption states that if you download the Krispy Kreme app, you will receive ONE complimentary regular sized Flat White, which you can redeem on your next visit, valid for ONE person ONLY.
3. This offer cannot be transferred to another party and is not refundable for cash.
4. The redemption is only available at all Krispy Kreme stores in South Africa.
4a. Only while stocks last.
5. Neither Krispy Kreme South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an user of this and/or participant in the offered redemption.
6. The redemption is open to all residents within South Africa. Except the employees of Krispy Kreme South Africa (Pty) Ltd and the respective advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
7. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or suspend this redemption in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the marketing division is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By participating in this redemption, all customers accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
1. Superfan refers to the person who interacts with Krispy Kreme on social media (likes, comments, tags, shares, mentions) the most in a month.
2. Anybody who interacts with Krispy Kreme on social media will be entered into the competition.
3. Superfans are selected using analytics software.
4. One Superfan will be selected from each social media platform – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
5. In the event that one person interacts the most across more than one platform, they will be the Superfan for each platform and be rewarded with a double prize.
6. Superfans are selected once a month, in the first week of the month.
7. Superfans hold the title of Superfan until the next set of Superfans are selected at the start of the following month.
8. The prize for being named a Superfan is one dozen (12) Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts.
9. Superfans will be sent a wi-code to redeem their prize of one dozen (12)
10. Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnuts at a Krispy Kreme store.
11. Superfans may only be selected from the provinces in which Krispy Kreme stores are located – Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal.
12.The promotion is open to all residents within Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal. Except the employees of Krispy Kreme South Africa (Pty) Ltd and the respective advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
13. Neither Krispy Kreme South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this and/or participant in the offered promotion.
14. By entering the competition, all customers accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
15. Krispy Kreme reserves the right to terminate or suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the marketing division is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. This promotion is in no way affiliated or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.
The prize of a dozen Original Glazed doughnuts will be transferred via wi-code. The wi-code is valid for 30 days from the date it is received. The prize is not transferrable.
Comments must be meaningful and purposeful – Quality over quantity
Shares are vital and help to broaden our message
Likes are important but not critical
In store visits and shots create new dimension and encourage foot traffic
Videos are High Priority as we are moving towards visual content
Merchandise shots assist in building the Krispy Kreme community and adopting the Krispy Kreme lifestyle
A combination of the metrics outlined in the criteria will help you stand a better chance of winning
17Fake pages will not be deemed as relevant entries and will not be considered as an entry into the competition.
Effective date: July 03, 2018
Krispy Kreme (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website and the Krispy Kreme mobile application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Krispy Kreme uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside South Africa and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to South Africa and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Krispy Kreme may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of Krispy Kreme
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com
Legal Notice from Krispy Kreme South Africa
All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animation, videos and their arrangement on Krispy Kreme South Africa websites are protected by copyright and other laws. The content of these websites may not be copied, published, changed or made available to third parties for commercial use. Some Krispy Kreme websites also contain images that are protected by third-party copyright
Trademark and license rights
Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks on Krispy Kreme South Africa websites are registered trademarks. This applies in particular to Krispy Kreme South Africa marks, nameplates, company logos and emblems. The marks and design elements used in our websites are the intellectual property of Krispy Kreme.
Intellectual property contained in the Krispy Kreme websites, such as patents, brands and copyrights, is protected. This website grants no license for the use of intellectual property of Krispy Kreme South Africa or third parties.
This website was made with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, the correctness and accuracy of the information it contains cannot be guaranteed. No liability is assumed for damages arising directly or indirectly through the use of this website, except where such damage is due to intent or gross negligence by Krispy Kreme South Africa.
Pictures displayed on the website are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the original product.
Krispy Kreme South Africa reserves the right to accept or decline any purchases online for whatever reason.
All deliveries will be made by Krispy Kreme South Africa.
Please note that orders will only be shipped for delivery 48 hours after an order is placed and payment is received.
Deliveries may take place between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM, or 12:00 PM and 17:00 PM, dependant on customer’s choice.
At this stage deliveries can only be made in selected urban areas of Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal. Krispy Kreme reserves the right to change delivery areas at any time and/or on a case-by-case basis.
In the event of a delivery failing to be made or if delivery is made impossible by factors outside of Krispy Kreme South Africa’s control, a representative from Krispy Kreme South Africa will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements.